Tuesday, October 2, 2012

God Esteem: Time and Eternity


Because we only operate inside of time, we cannot not fathom eternity or the fact that eternity has no beginning and no end.  God is eternal and has no beginning or no end.  So would it not be reasonable to conclude that if our spirits are eternal that means it too has no beginning or no end.   Before time God had a conversation with you.  He told you all the wonderful things and all the not so wonderful things that were in store for you.  He reminded you that even though it does not always appear to be all good; all things always work out for His good.  And He said during life I will remind you of this declaration.  I will remind of the plan I have for you and I will help you fulfill it.  You just have to stay in relationship with Me and listening to Me.

Copyright 2011 Kendy Ward

1 comment:

  1. I like how you say God had a conversation with us before time. I agree because he clearly says that before we were formed in the womb, he knew us. I need to remember that conversation when I am uneasy.

    ReplyDelete